Saturday, January 8, 2011

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in "Soft Nude"

So this is the Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude. I recentley got this because I really wanted a nude lipstick, but I do not like the one a already have(MAC's Creme D' Nude) I don't remember how much this lipstick cost, but on drugstore.com it retails for $8.99. This lipstick feels so creamy and hydrating, and is a perfect nude color. I believe I am cool toned, and this color is really flattering. IT has a bit of an orange-y undertone, but still looks very light beige(like the perfect nude). The packaging is gorgeous, a sleek matte black with a shiny black crisscross pattern on it. The color of the actual lipstick is shown on the top of the lipstick tube. Here are some pictures of the lipstick itself, and what it looks like on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment